Cool Instagram Bios

Cool Instagram Bios For Mens



Don't wait the perfect moment😊😊...take the moment And make it perfect.✌😉

Good Day Always Give You Good Friends But Bad Day Always Gives You Best Friends🔥


I don't need everybody in my life, I just need a few people who truly understand me..


Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.


I BELIEVE IN ME!! AND THAT IS ENOUGH!!😎❤


I'm good person but Don't give me reason to show my evil side


I dOn'T hAVe tImE tO HAte PEopLE BcZ. . I'm BuSY IN LOviNg pEoPlE wHo LOve ME 😊😘


⌚I don't have an attitude..... just have a personality you can't handle..


😎 If u check my DP regularly than u are not my friend u are my fan 😎


Dream without fear, love without limits 💕


U can HaTe mE bUt SorRy u cAn'T cHaNgE mE 😉


❣Don't Need A queen, To Be A KING...!🖕


People Say Me Bad But Trust Me, I’m The Worst 😈💀


"Be yourself don't copy everyone else be original and let the world copy you"


"To succeed in life u need two things, Ignorance, and confidence"


I’m different, fuck your opinion.


i don't take what other people think of me,

 i enjoy my life with my own rules.😇

Only reason, I'm still single is because I'm saving all my love for someone special


[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦ . .ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ . . ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ Music😍 . ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ɮaʀօt░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂


♠️Pain is temporary but the pride is permanent ♠️


Keep smiling😊because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.


Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart


Plz.. don't get confused between my personality and my attitude my personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are !"


if u left me without a reason don't come back with an excuse..😑


We live alone, we die alone, everything else is just an illusion. ❤


Coins Always Make Sound💰

But The Currency Notes💵 Are Always Silent! ?
that’s why i’m always Calm &🙂 Silent.

"Anything is possible I don't think limits" ⚡


》I 🙋Don’t👎Care😇 About 😕Popularity😈. I🙎 Live 😂In 😆Reality....😉


I don't need to explain myself because people's know me.


💢ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ


❤  ⅈ ᗅℳ ℕᝪᝨ ᗅ ℛⅈℂℍ ℙℰℛՏᝪℕ ℬႮᝨ ᗅ ℛᝪℽᗅℒ ℊႮℽ👑


Do small things with great Love❤✨


My love, my hero, my world, my everything, love you MOM and DAD... 😘


👉 K€€p your attitude in your pocket


"I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way."


In a relationship? Nah! I am in a flirtationship.


Dear parents, Don't worry about my future One day I will make you feel proud.


Abhi♠

“If an opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!”💪
My dreams My reality 🔥💪

𝐁@* 𝐁𝐎𝐘🤴🏻

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐘📍
Sƚυԃҽɳƚ αƚ SDÜ
 Simple Boy ... With a Good Heart
I love ......🍫
❗️𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝🏋🏻‍♂️ 🐾

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from u😎


Twinkle twinkle little snitch, mind your business you nosey bitch


☺️I will Not Harm You, But I'll let Karma fcuk u ☺️


Your love was like nicotine and i guess i got addicated 🚬💔


I AM A KING only for MY "QUEEN"


"Work until your signature becomes an autograph."


" Reality is finally better than your dreams "


💓if my dreams come true I will be the king she will be my queen💓


I Don't have a cheap mind, I have a sexy imagination✌


😂life is like a mirror... It will smile😂at u. If u smile at it...😂


When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, then show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile 😊


❤Best friend is hard to fine because very best is already mine👭


👉No need of relationship bcoz my family and my frnds are enough .💕


I know I'm nothing special but I hope you won't replace me😊


☞ Loving a girl 🙎 is the second thing, ☝ First, learn 🙇 to respect her. 😌 ☜


IF YOU DONT LIKE MY ATTITUDE,😌 QUIT TALKING TO ME🔥♥


Like The Moon 🌔 IN May Fade Away....!!! Like The Sun ☀️ ,I will Rise Again. 😎


😆I'm not A gud boy buT i hv A world's sweetest person💞


"Don't take my kindness for weakness, the beast in me is sleeping, not dead"


I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.


I am not heartless I just learned to use my heartless😏😏






"Thanks for seeing our posts , if you like our posts don't forgot to subscribe our web and write a comment for this posts."
                 Thank you..



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.